Last updated: April 21, 2022
• Careers. The only consumer functionality on the Site is to allow You to contact Us regarding career opportunities, Information sent using this feature is encrypted. We do request resume and reference information. Please note that contacts sent to Us via the Careers functionality are not employment applications and are treated as preliminary inquiries. Please do not send sensitive personal information through this functionality. Candidates for specific jobs with Us submit a separate employment application to begin that process. If You are interested in hearing about employment opportunities, use the Site feature is entirely optional. You are welcome to contact Us by phone, e-mail, or regular mail to start this process. We do not currently offer this functionality for non-US or California residents and encourage you to contact us through other channels.
We automatically collect certain information when You visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when You use Our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We may obtain information about You from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that You choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
Information from third parties, such as Personal Information or network friends, if You connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Having accurate information about You allow us to provide You with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, We may use information collected about You via the Site to:
• Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
• Send You information or promotional materials that may be of interest to your business.
• Contacting You from time to time to apply for a specific job with Us.
• Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
• Notify You of updates to the Site.
• Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to You.
• Perform other business activities as needed.
• Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
• Solicit support for the Site.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
With your consent, or with an opportunity for You to withdraw consent, We may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to Our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. See Cookie section below.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
We may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose with your consent.
When You share Personal Information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such Personal Information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with You within Our Site, and view your profile. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom You share personal or sensitive data, and We have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If You no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, You are responsible for contacting the third party directly
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We may share data of leads collected using the Contact Us functionality internally with our India / other office people.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information. While We have taken reasonable steps to secure the Personal Information You provide to Us, please be aware that despite Our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, We cannot guarantee complete security if You provide Personal Information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If You become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact Us using the contact information provided below.
When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then We will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
In some jurisdictions, You have the right to request that We disclose certain information to You about Our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once We receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, We will disclose to you:
• The categories of Personal Information we collected about You.
• The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about You.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
• The specific pieces of Personal Information We collected about You (also called a data portability request).
• Sales (if any), identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
• disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by: (i) logging into your account settings and updating your account; and (ii) contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If You no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from Us, You may opt-out by: (i) noting your preferences at the time You register your account with the Site; (ii) logging into your account settings and updating your preferences and (iii) contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If You no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, You are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information. We will not sell your Personal Information to any party. If in the future, We anticipate selling your Personal Information to any third party, we will provide You with the opt-out rights required under applicable law.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personal Information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
CredAcc Technologies US Inc.
701 Market Street
St. Augustine, FL 32095